Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my BLOG & web site! ( Thanks Michelle for the great design! & Heather for the set up!) Check back often for new posts and Stampin' fun!


The New Catalog is here! Come to my OPEN HOUSE to explore the new catalog, make a card or two, check out upcoming classes or to book a party! Open House will be Friday, July 31st from 6:30 till 10:00 PM. Drop by to check out our great new items. Door prizes and Hostess gifts will be awarded!






Christmas Stamp -A-Stacks will be announced soon! e-mail me if you are interested! kmountz@wcpss.net

Today I want to introduce the new In Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, and Bermuda Bay.

We will have these colors for an entire year and I can't wait for you to play with them at my open house, parties and classes. I just know you are going to want to purchase the In Color markers immediately and then get your favorite colors in stamp pads and card stock.Other than the markers I am very excited about the polka-dot ribbon available in all the In Colors:






No comments:

Post a Comment